Falling Off the Wagon

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wow.  I am MASSIVELY behind on the PBP!  D:   I was worried that I would lose steam like this.  I have had so much going on, though.  I'm currently on Spring Break, so I am hoping to be able to catch up this week.  However, I can make no promises since, as I mentioned on the Facebook page, I have homework I have to get caught up on, a paper that I need to get started for my Paralegal class, we have to get started with boxing things up for our move, and I managed to catch the crud from my kiddos.  >.<    So, I will do my best, but I can't make any promises.

One post at a time, I guess.   I'm also behind on blogging about how things have been going in my Year and a Day class, which I ended up missing yesterday because of being sick.   Yeesh!  And have you any idea how long it's been since I made any posts for the 44 Days of Witchery?

Can you say "slacker"?   LoL

0 comments:

Post a Comment