Falling Behind

Friday, February 22, 2013

Oof!  I'm behind on the Pagan Blog Project and I know I've yet to post about how the Year & a Day classes are going thus far.  Unfortunately, I'd gotten a little behind on my homework, so I haven't had a chance to do those yet.  I've got a post started about how the first two classes have gone, but still need to finish it.  Thankfully, I've just gotten caught up on my Math homework, so I'm good!  I just need to study out of my textbooks over the weekend.

As for the Pagan Blog Project, I'm looking at the list again of the D topics and I'm still completely blank on what to write about!  D:  A good portion of those topics are things I don't know very much about.  There are some I know a teensy weensy bit about, but not even enough to be dangerous.  Obviously, the answer to that is "Duh!!  Research, woman!"  *sigh*   I know I need to.  Honestly, though, it just feels like more drudging homework.  LoL   How sad is that?

However, I adamantly don't want to bomb out on the PBP again (and this is around the time that I biffed out last year), so I'm just gonna have to suck it up and deal.  Soooooo, I'm going to take a gander at the blog list to see what's already been posted and see if I can't possibly come up with some inspiration.  ^_^

1 comments:

Gemmi Fuchsbau said...

I think if I get behind, (and I will, I will) I am just going to pick back up where I resurface and forget the ones I've missed.
There will be people filling in on those weeks, and those letters will be covered... so I'[m not gonna fret.

Post a Comment